BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

It's been a long time...

I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post!? Where does the time go?! I just thought I would catch you up quickly with what we have been up to!

Here is Olivia after our weekend visit with Barb & Mark and great grandma & grandpa Evermann in Olivia, MN. She was exhausted & was lying on the livingroom floor watching 101 Dalmations. She had just asked me if I would read to her, but I was finishing up the dishes from dinner...she fell asleep at 6:45!
Mary, Richie & Philie at his baptism
Woody & I (and my chins) at a family friends wedding
The girls with their new "toys" from daddy...Paigey and her baby & Olivia and her new Dora bike (which she rode for about 4 or 5 hours yesterday & got up at 5:40 AM today & asked to go for a bike ride, so Woody took her!?)

I was in Chicago last week from Tuesday to Friday, so we're trying to get back to "normal" around here. I was at a conference there and had a wonderful time!! We all got tickets to go see Wicked in downtown Chicago. It was probably the best broadway show I have ever seen!! I was so excited to come home & see my family on Friday night. We were supposed to be home by 9 pm, but because of all the flooding in Wisconsin, there were many roads closed. So instead of going thru Madison, we had to drive to Milwaukee & take some back roads to get to 94, since that was closed thru Madison. I got home at midnight...and everyone was sleeeping (except my mom!).
I have mounds of laundry to do & HAVE to get to Target yet this morning! I'm baaack!!

5 comments:

Mamie said...

Glad you're back, glad you had a good time too. I don't know why but I love seeing pictures of Olivia sleeping.

Miss said...

you look gorgeous in the photo of you and woody! I love your sexy dress!=)


What conference were you in Chicago for??

Jen gurl said...

Miss, it was a Arts Conference for church. I'm on the service planning team (and a worship team) at our church. Willow Creek Church (in Chicago) has really great sessions there for all sorts of things...singing, dancing, planning services, stuff for pastors & more! It was a lot of info, but really fun!

Jen gurl said...

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...Mary did my hair in a really cute "updo" for the wedding! She did such a great job & I got lots of compliments:)

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

I am back from my trip to Ohio and am there now with the mounds of laundry! and trying to get back to normal!
glad you had a great trip