BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

"She wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny white pink polka dot (& Hello Kitty) bikini...that she wore for the first time today!"

Olivia & I had some fun in the sun yesterday afternoon while Paige was napping. We got the pool out for the first time AND Olivia was finally able to wear her new Hello Kitty bikini:) She did some posing for me, but the water was a bit cold (even though I added about three buckets of really hot water!). So in the end she decided she wanted to "get a tan" by laying on MY chair!? She definitely has my skin, because she already is sporting a nice tan!
I think she's saying "Haaayyyy" Showing her badunkadunk:O
World's CUTEST wedgie:)

Gettin' her tan on!

5 comments:

Mary said...

OMG Could she be any cuter!? I love that girl!!!

momof3 said...

haha I love the wedgie one! I think it's so cute when my little girls get wedgies in their bathing suits and then pick them out for the world to see:)

Mamie said...

That last picture made me jealous. Don't you wish we had nothing better to do than just lay in the sun? Those are cute pictures. She looks older in them.

Miss said...

sooooo cute!!!

Felecia said...

Though adorable, the wedgie shot made me sqirm in my seat a little!! Yes, she certainly has your ability to turn bronze so quickly... lucky girls!!