BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Vegas Baby!

Thanks to Woody's parents and mine, we were able to get away for five days & go to one of our favorite spots...Vegas!! Here are just a few pictures (out of hundreds) we took...that we are able to show you:) heehee We had a GREAT time!! We did lots of walking, sleeping, laying by the pool, more walking, drinking, gambling...did I mention walking? We walked approximately 25 to 30 miles in the five days we were there!!?? That's more exercise than I've gotten in months!!? And we were on VACATION!!?? It was fun, relaxing walking though:)

My mom & dad taught the girls to say "Vegas Baby", so when we first saw them, that's what they said to us...it was SO cute!! Olivia kept asking me why my skin wasn't red or brown? I wondered what she was talking about, but she explained that grandma said that we were in the sun and got a little burned & tan!? By the way, they both look like they are a year older since we saw them last (on Tues.)!?

Woody & I at the slots at Caesar's Palace Our favorite hotel...the Bellagio

The water show at the Bellagio...absolutely beautiful!
The strip at night
Woody & I at Paco's...we ate there twice! Yummy:)

3 comments:

Mary said...

Aww...you both look so happy! You look like newlyweds =) I'm glad you had a good time.

momof3 said...

That looks like such a fun trip! I've never been there, but I would go there just to get away from this stinkin' weather we're having:(

Miss said...

ahh man...I am so jelous! you guys ALWAYS get to go away together! my mantra is "someday bill and I will get to go somewhere alone!" =) haha, just kidding...It looks like you had a blast. I am so glad for you! =)