BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sleepy helper...

On Tuesday afternoons, I always make Olivia "rest" in her room. Which means, she doesn't have to sleep, she can just lay and watch a movie for awhile (9 times out of 10, it leads to a nap). She has school on Tuesday mornings and Cubbies (Awana at church) in the evening. Most Tuesday's, I don't have to say much to get her to take a nap. But today, I made the mistake of saying she just had to "rest". So after an hour, I went to check on her and she was lying in bed under the covers, wide awake, and I said "you're not sleeping!" and she said, "but mom, you said I just had to rest! Resting means I don't have to close my eyes and sleep, I can just lay and watch a movie". I said, "keep resting then". So as I am struggling to take a few pictures of myself, I thought I'd go check on her again and see if she would take a few pics! And here is what I found... Olivia on the floor with all of her pillows (three of them), her baby, and her Cinderella blanket!



6 comments:

Barbara said...

She looks so pretty

Purty Pat said...

So sweet!!

Mamie said...

I was going to say too, she looks so pretty even when she's sleeping!

Felecia said...

How sweet! Noah does the same thing - if he hears you say "rest" it simply doesn't mean sleep!

PS LOVE the hair! Your pictures are great - almost as good as the ones we took on our home hair coloring night:)

Jen gurl said...

Funny you mention those pictures, Fleash! I just came across them not that long ago! Fun times:) I miss them!

Bridgit said...

She is a beautiful sleeper! there is something about sleeping kids... I think I envy them. They look so peaceful!