BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 11, 2008

April (snow) showers bring...me down!

This was (and still is) the scene out my window this morning!? Are you kidding me??!! And it's still snowing!! I am supposed to be heading down to Hastings this afternoon, picking Woody up along the way at his work! We are going to visit my parents for the weekend:) I want to be excited, but this snow is bringin' me down...I am NOT excited to drive in it. But apparently, it's just raining in Hastings.

5 comments:

Miss said...

seriously...

Jen gurl said...

I KNOW!! As Olivia would say "Is this a joke?" (I have NO idea where she gets that from!? hehehe)

Mary said...

Haha...that's funny about Olivia. I drove in Elk RIver today and it wasn't bad at all. It got worse as I drove into Becker. Good luck & tell your parents we said hi!

Purty Pat said...

It is beautiful though!

Barbara said...

I know the weather brings people down but I can't help it - that view is beautiful!! I feel peaceful when I see beautiful snow.