BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Daddy's home!!

This is the scene at our house about 4 out of 5 days of the week after Woody gets home from work. The girls eat dinner between 5 & 5:30, but Woody doesn't usually get home until @ 6 pm. (He didn't get home last night until 6:45). So as you can see in this picture, they've had their bath and have their jammies on!! Paige got chili on her sleeve too! Poor Woody, he LOVES that the girls are SO excited to see him and want to be around him, but he literally CANNOT eat dinner without them on his lap AND they eat his food!!? He'll ask me "have they eaten yet?" They just can't get enough of their daddy (and food too!)!! Nice...Woody looks half tired, half drunk & Olivia, well, that's just one of her million faces she gives me each day:)

4 comments:

Miss said...

funny! The kids fight EVERY night over who gets to sit by daddy for dinner...what am I? chopped liver??

Mamie said...

I love Olivia's look.

Mary said...

Woody and I take pictures like each other. You'll have to tell him to wiggle his toes so he won't blink in his pictures. It worked for me in our wedding pics!

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

Ryan always asks me if I have fed them because they do the same to his food that's funny!