BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My new hair!?

Last Friday night, I went to my sister-in-law's to get my hair "did". It was SO much fun! She highlighted it and cut off 6 inches!!?? I'm starting to get used to it & I think Woody likes it too!? Mary requested that I post some pictures of it, so I thought "okay, no biggie"...I've spent the last 20 minutes trying to take some pictures of myself!? What a chore! Please ignore the double chins, chubby cheeks & dumb expressions on my face!!




4 comments:

Purty Pat said...

You look like a "Cooper" in the last two pictures. Hope you don't mind.

Mary said...

Workin' for ya girlfriend! Are you ready to cut more off yet? =)

Miss said...

you look SO cute! I love the layers!!

I HATE trying to take photos of myself!

I love Olivia on the floor sleeping with her girls! ELla also only has to rest and will FIGHT to not sleep...b.c you know, she is just resting!

Rachel said...

That's six inches? girl if I cut 6 inches off I'd have no hair :-)

It looks great!