BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Olivia's new "friend"

Olivia's new obsession is catching frogs in our yard. To her surprise, there was a red-eyed tree frog on our deck when we went out to swim the other day! It was stuck in a bucket in the corner of the deck. I can't believe such a girly girl would like to touch frogs and grasshoppers, but she does it, with NO fear! Not only does she catch them and put them in buckets or her bug cage, but she holds them, puts them on her arm or shoulder!!?? OR she puts them in the pool & swims with them!? I can't stand it!! The pictures explain themselves...she is crazy about frogs!





5 comments:

momof3 said...

Those are the best pictures! I LOVE frogs!!!!!! I was obsessed with frog decorations before I got married so me and Olivia would have fun catching frogs:)I've been trying to find frogs all year with my kids and we have not seen one single frog yet...we're pretty sad about it:(

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

Way to go Olivia!

Barbara said...

Okay, what does that frog have that I don't???

Mamie said...

I love the looks on Olivia's face, but I especially love the one on Paigey's!

Barbara said...

Where did you go?? I look every day but nothing!