BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Mall of America

Woody took the day off on Monday & we took the girls to the Mall of America. They loved the rides and, of course, all of the Nickelodeon characters there...Dora, Diego & Spongebob. They went on a Blue's Clue's ride together (without us) and they looked SO grown up to me!? It was fun to see them having so much fun & smiling so big! It brought tears (of joy) to my eyes:)

Their first ride...the Merry-Go-Round Olivia scoping out her next ride
Riding the school bus with daddy

Paige & Olivia riding Periwinkle (with Blue behind them)
For those of you who don't know, Paigey LOVES to carry around a lot of "stuff", mostly just babies, purses, her nappy Dora & blankie. So, we get to the mall & as we are putting her in her stoller, she insists that she bring in her pink purse, her ratty baby (with NO clothes on) & her babies blankie. She also had to wear her pink sunglasses and carry her "lipstick" (aka chapstick). I wish I would have taken a picture! At first, Woody said "NO", but I said "you have to pick your battles & this one is not worth fighting". Besides, it gave us a good laugh! (I think he was a little embarrassed) And because Paigey was bringing in her "stuff", Olivia had to bring in her poodle!? I'm pretty sure you can guess where everything ended up...in the stoller! So the girls and I are walking together and Woody is pushing a stroller with all the "stuff" in the front & my purse and diaper bag hanging on the back! I wish I had a picture of that too!!

2 comments:

momof3 said...

That would be a good picture with Woody pushing all that stuff. What a good guy!

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

Fun day! Gavin also needs to have his "duff" as he says!