BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Olivia was the last one at the table...she didn't eat any turkey, but something made her tired, because she fell asleep in grandpa's lap about an hour later! The family & the feast:)


My dad & I in the kitchen...he was a HUGE help!
My parents came the night before Thanksgiving & stayed until Friday morning. My dad & I were up at 6 AM to get the turkey going. He also helped me get everything else prepared! Thanks again, dad! My mom & Woody played with the girls & kept them out of the kitchen:) That afternoon, my mom & I went to see a movie...it was SO good, but very long! Woody & my dad played with the girls & took naps.
It was my first time hosting Thanksgiving & everything went smoothly! It was a nice, relaxed holiday!


3 comments:

Mary said...

I'm glad everything went smoothly! Looks like fun!

Barbara said...

Everything looks beautiful but you didn't say what movie you saw?

Jen gurl said...

We saw Australia (with Nicole Kidman & Hugh Jackman)!!