BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas morning

The girls openned their gifts from us on Christmas morning. I'm glad we didn't tell them ahead of time, because they probably would have gotten up really early!? And since we had a late night the night before, it was nice sleeping until 8:30:)

The girls with their Barbies:) (oh yeah, and their other gifts too...can you tell which one was their favorite?) Paige with Alexa (she sings songs when you press her hand! we had the songs memorized by the end of the day!!)...nice hair, huh?


Olivia with Eden (she's from Barbie & the Christmas Carol). She was with me when I bought it & I told her it was for someone else & she broke down & cried, right there in Walmart!? I know, sad...so when she openned it, she said "mom, you lied to me! I knew it wasn't for Gracie!" NOTHING gets past Olivia!!

Paige with her tea set! We got one for both girls last fall in Duluth. They are tin - no more procelain ones for now (they've managed to break certain pieces from two different sets).

Olivia's tea set:)


0 comments: