BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve

Woody had last week off, so we headed to Hastings on Monday, because the girls & I had a Christmas party that night with some high school friends. The Glover family (my mom's sister) showed up on Tuesday & the girls loved hanging out with "the boys" (aka...the giants!). We spent Christmas Eve at my mom & dad's with Jane, Mitch & the boys & my grandma Doodle. I sang at church & then we ate dinner & openned presents. We left at 10:30 pm & didn't get home until almost midnight!? We had a LOT of fun:)

Olivia opening the first gift...a cute shirt from the boys! Paigey & Jay (aka...that green boy...because he was wearing a green sweatshirt! haha)


Paige helping grandpa open a present

Paige HAD to try on everything she got!? First thing: new Dora jammies:)

Another outfit...


0 comments: