BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Repeat after me...(literally)

Ever since Olivia started preschool, she has been learning SO many new things! She doesn't tell me about them when I ask her "what did you learn today OR what did you do today?" It comes out later...like during prayers or while she's playing. One thing she has learned is the repeat-after-me prayer. So at lunch yesterday, she had Paige repeating her. Paige decided after a couple of times to stop, so Olivia turned to her and said "work with me gurl...I want to finish my prayer". I about fell over!! I say "work with me gurl" every once in a while to the girls. I didn't think it would come out in a prayer, of all places!!

1 comments:

Miss said...

she totally has your sass! =) haha I love it!