BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Daddy's little fishing budd=)

The girls went up to the cabin last weekend with Woody, while I was having my garage sale. One little girl, in particular, wanted to spend the ENTIRE time fishing with her daddy:) Here are some pics...
Fishing off the boat

Checking out her new tackle box from grandpa Glines
Sisters:)

Ready to go again!

Fishing off the dock
Holding a minnow

Digging in the minnow bucket

Holding a fish that daddy caught...she caught a bass!

Riding on the boat!

Ready to go...again!!

2 comments:

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

Looks like Olivia had a great time. It amazes me all the little animals she will hold! :)

Mary said...

Love your new blog layout!! "O Holy night, the stars are brightyly shinging" popped into my head. Wish I could hear ya sing it! =)